Join the Second Chance Network!
We’re asked over and over again where to find great talent, who has resources for employees and employers, and what employers champion Second Chance Employment across the country. Please consider helping us build this robust mapping tool to deliver on exactly these needs.
Here are three the types of organizations we’re looking for:
- Second Chance Employer Champions
- an employer (private or public) who actively & purposefully employs people with criminal backgrounds
- does or is willing to speak publicly about their employment practices embracing this part of the talent pool
- Innovative Recruiting Pipelines
- organizations (i.e., social enterprises, non-profits, etc.) who provide skills training, transitional employment and/or employment readiness assessments for people with criminal backgrounds
- Reentry Hubs
- community driven organizations who can act as referral points for employees or employers who need additional supports (i.e., housing, treatment, family supports, etc.)
Here’s the details we need to get an organization on the map:
- Type of organization (outlined above)
- Contact information (optional)
This is a sample map. Intended to demonstrate the three separate types of organizations.